Undergraduate Get-Together Quickly Approaching

July 29, 2022

In 2020, we launched a new Bachelor of Arts program in response to the needs of the Kairos community. It was structured around an opportunity to take a new approach to undergraduate education that is affordable, accessible, relevant, and faithful. Today, the program includes students from multiple countries spread out across three continents. You can learn a bit more about it here.

In a few weeks, a group of students in the program will gather in Wisconsin with faculty, mentors, supporters, and partners from two countries. Because of the pandemic, this will be the first face-to-face gathering opportunity for most of the students to be together in the same space. The gathering will include large group sessions led by Kairos faculty from Canada and the United States as well as small group sessions led by both faculty and students.

Setting aside time to be together has been an important aspect of the Kairos Project since its inception and creating opportunities for undergraduate students to attend gatherings was an integral aspect of the program’s design. It is a blessing to finally have the opportunity to get a few people together!

“I’m excited to connect with others in my degree program. I love seeing how God is moving in all of our ministry contexts…,” said one Bachelor of Arts student. “I enjoy engaging in those conversations and encouraging each other. I’ve also formed some of my best friendships with [others] in my program!”

The upcoming gathering for undergraduate students is also a great tangible expression of God’s provision. Several gifts have been made to support this gathering to help make it more affordable for students to participate. We give thanks to God for this provision and are excited to see what God does when everyone gets together.

Please join us in praying that students and mentors participating in the week will experience a transformative time together.

all stories