Freeport, PA – United States
927 Freeport Rd.
Freeport, PA 16229
In 1938, Dr. Henry Shilling, founder of Transylvania Bible School (now BLI School of Ministry), purchased White Oak Camp which was a service station, dance hall, and tourist camp.
Through God’s direction this parcel of land was turned into a meeting location, youth convention, and finally a Bible School. Shilling’s vision was rooted in the idea that regardless of one’s vocation it is important to be firmly rooted in biblical principles. With the help of students, the campus was transformed into a residential Bible college. Over the years, the school developed a reputation for developing followers of Jesus who then flourished in their callings. In 2020, the school became a founding Legacy Partner of Kairos University.
Gary Bailey has been serving as the president of BLI School of Ministry since 2013.
BLI School of Ministry began working with Kairos in 2019 and became a legacy partner in 2020.
As a residential bible college, BLI has a storied tradition of helping students thrive in their callings.